Translate

Thursday 23 November 2017

Baby Girls and Unicorns - Make it Crafty



Hello friends,

My family has been blessed this year with my second great niece being born a couple of weeks ago and the announcement of another bub to come early next year, my baby girl who is now 15, is the youngest grandchild so it's been a long time between babies and the excitement levels are high.

I thoroughly enjoyed creating this card for the newest baby, and lets face it Baby Girls and Unicorns are perfectly matched :)



I coloured Unicorn Stuffie/Unicorn Dreams with Copic Markers. 

Body - C0, 1, 2, 3, 4

Mane/Horn/Soles/Heart - R81, 83, 85, Y11, 13, 15, B41, 32, 45 and a little bit of sparkle with clear 'Wink of Stella'

I coloured the Chipboard Words Baby Adapt-a-word and Baby Single Layered Word with Copic Markers R81, 83, white paint and clear 'Wink of Stella'.

I used a scrap piece of pink card stock and a square scalloped die for the first layer and a some white card stock and a square stitched die for the next layer then mounted the fussy cut Unicorn, chipboard words and lastly added some sequins. Clean and Simple.

Thanks for stopping by

 Andrea xx      

No comments:

Post a Comment