Translate

Monday 19 December 2016

Sweet Dreams Molly and Freebie Rudolf Reindeer Cards - Tiddly Inks

Hi all,

I think I have finally finished making Christmas cards for this year, these are the last two :)

I used Sweet Dreams Molly digital image from Tiddly Inks for my first card.



Coloured with Copic Markers - Skin - E000, 00, 01, 11. Hair - W3, 5, 7, 9. PJ's & Hat - B93, 95 97 W5. Candy Cane - C00, 0, 1, R14, 24, 27. 

The Chipboard word 'Jolly' is from Make it Crafty I coloured it with white paint on the top letters and B97 on the base if the word. 

I will enter this card into the Tiddly Inks Challenge 197

For my second card today I used Freebie Rudolf Reindeer from Tiddly Inks.


Coloured with Copic Markers - Deer - E31, 33, 35, W2, 4, 6. Scarves - G5, 7, 9, R24, 27. 

Digital sentiment is from Make it Crafty - Merry Little Christmas. 

Wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a wonderful 2017! 

Andrea xx



1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!! Beautiful cards!
    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.
    Kisses
    DaN Moreira

    ReplyDelete