Translate

Thursday 13 October 2016

Pumpkin Patch Molly - Tiddly Inks


Hi :) I'm back again today to share the card I made using the other 'Molly' from the 'Halloween Molly' set from Tiddly Inks. Her name is 'Pumpkin Patch Molly'. Even though 'Halloween' is no big deal here in Australia I couldn't resist colouring these Molly's.




I've coloured 'Molly' with Copic Markers - Skin - E000, 00,01, 11, 93. Hair - W4, 6, 8. Pumpkin - YR02, 04, 07, 18. Leaves/Vines - G02, 05, 09, 28. Shoes - N4, 6, 8. Shadows - BV20, W1. 
Patterned Paper is from my stash. 

Iv'e entered this into the Tiddly Inks Challenge 192 - Here 

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx 



5 comments:

  1. Love your colouring! I love the layout and those banner dies are the cutest ever! Thanks for playing along with us over at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Super colouring and I like the clean simple look! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun Halloween colors on this! Amazing coloring work on her hair! So happy you were able to join us for our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's really sweet
    thanks a lot for sharing at Tiddly Inks challnege
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete