Translate

Sunday 11 September 2016

Alwina the Good Witch - Make it Carfty

Hi friends, it feels like ages in-between posts I've been busy with family stuff and haven't had much time for crafting, although I did get enough time to create this CAS card using one of the fabulous New Images from Make it Crafty. 



Zoe from Make it Crafty has created a fabulous you tube video  coloring one of the new images and explaining how to do the sparkly swirl, I recommend sitting down with a cuppa, watching and learning from this very talented lady. 

Colours used - Skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 04. Eyes - B60, 63, N6. Hair - B60, 63, 66. Dress - C00, 0, 1, 2, 4. White Gel pen, Clear Spica pen. The Swirl was done with a white pencil, white gel pen, clear and black Spica pens. I did struggle to get a photo that shows the sparkle unfortunately. 

Background - C9 and Black pigment ink. I carefully coloured around the image then roughly to the edges of the card with the Copic C9 then using the ink and a dauber smudged around the edges. 

The sentiment is from LDRS - Fairytale Sentiments.  I stamped onto black cardstock with a white pigment ink and heat embossed with a white embossing powder. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges - 





Hoping to get some more creative time this week :) Thanks for stopping by.

Andrea xx 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the blue thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, I would like so much be able to coloring this nice alwina but I can't buy it more .... could you send me the digital stamps please ? I can pay or send you another Zoé digital stamp ! many thanks, sincerely, Véronique

    ReplyDelete