Translate

Sunday 13 September 2015

Crackered Elf - Make it Crafty

G'day all, I'm here today with a very cheeky Christmas card :)

I have used 'Crackered Elf' digital image for this card, it is also available in a rubber stamp. I tried out the 'No Line' technique again today with this one and I think it's becoming easier to do :)


Crackered Elf Card_result

There are three different cheeky elf images in store and the are all adorable, you can find them HERE

I coloured the image with Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils and Kaszazz Alcohol Markers.

Skin - Y0000, 000, 00, 01

Hat's/Cracker/ Trim - R24, 27, 39, Cadmium Red pencil

Feathers/Cracker - Y13, A1205, A7406, A122

Clothes - YG05, 07, 09, Permanent Green pencil

Shoes - N5, 8, 10

Shadows - BV20, Warm Grey IV pencil.

That's it from me today, have a great day :)

Andrea xx


No comments:

Post a Comment